Richly illustrated and beautifully written, these books are definitely the premium set of Bible stories for younger children.
- Written especially for children ages 1 to 8
- Outstanding art fills each page opening from corner to corner.
- Beautiful, yet simple language makes these books a pleasure to read time and time again (because you probably will.)
- Each story is written using rhyme, rhythm, and repetition which helps children remember the stories and serves as a wonderful aid in teaching children child to read.
Imagine your child’s delight as you read the charming story of Small Donkey, who carried tired Mary up the long hill toward Bethlehem long ago. Or of Zacchaeus the Cheater, who climbed a sycamore tree so he could see Jesus passing by. And then there’s the story of Baby Moses, fast asleep in his basket boat, carefully hidden in the tall rushes.
- These and many more Bible friends are waiting to greet your child within these beautifully illustrated books.
- Each book contains four simple stories, arranged in short, attention —holding sections.
- The durable bindings hold up to rough use by children.
- You can easily wipe sticky fingerprints from the colorful mylar covers.
The Stories Include
- Baby Moses
- Baby Jesus
- Joseph’s New Coat
- Joseph and His Brothers
- Jesus and the Storm
- Jesus and the Children
- Samuel, the Little Priest
- David, the Youngest Boy
- Go Wash in the River
- Elijah and the Time of No Rain
- A Room and a Boy
- Barley Loaves and Fishes
- Joash, the Boy King
- Esther, the Brave Queen
- When God Washed the World
- The Borrowed Ax
- Daniel and His Friends
- Daniel and the Lions
- Zacchaeus the Cheater
- Jabel the Shepherd